What kinds of LED displays are there?
1. According to the color base color, it can be divided into single base color display: single color (red or green). Dual primary color display: red and green dual primary colors, grayscale, can display various colors. Full-color display: red, green, blue three primary colors, gray-scale full-color display can display more than 16 million colors.
2. LED digital display screen is classified by display device: the display device is a 7-segment digital tube, which is suitable for making a clock screen, a full-color LED display (14) rate screen, etc., an electronic display screen that displays numbers. LED dot matrix graphic display: The display device is a dot matrix display module composed of many evenly arranged light-emitting diodes, which is suitable for playing text and image information. LED video display: The display device is composed of many light-emitting diodes, which can display various video files such as video and animation.
3. Indoor display screens are classified according to the occasion of use: the light-emitting point is small, generally Φ3mm–Φ8mm, and the display area is generally several to ten square meters. Outdoor display: The area is generally tens of square meters to hundreds of square meters, with high brightness, can work in the sun, and has the functions of windproof, rainproof and waterproof.
4. According to the diameter and spacing of light-emitting points, indoor screens (by diameter): P3mm, P3., P5mm, outdoor screens (by spacing): ,, .25, .5…
5. According to the series, it can be divided into: LED curtain wall screen, LED soft screen, LED floor screen, LED stripe screen, LED box screen (both electronic screen and traditional screen), LED ultra-thin screen, LED curved screen (both special-shaped screen) Screen)