The solution to the water ingress of the LED display screen
What measures should LED display manufacturers take in the face of water intrusion into the screen? Let’s explain the solution to the LED display water ingress:
First, use a fan or other tools to completely dry the water-filled LED display screen at the fastest speed;
Secondly, energize and age the completely dried screen. The specific steps are as follows:
(1) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 10%, and power on and age for 8-12 hours;
(2) Adjust the brightness (all white) to 30%, and power on and age for 12 hours;
(3) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 60%, and power on for 12-24 hours;
(4) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 80%, and power on and age for 12-24 hours;
(5) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 100%, and power on and age for 8-12 hours.
After completing the above steps, the LED display screen will basically return to normal, but there are the following precautions in the processing process:
1. When it is found that the warehouse has entered the water or the LED display screen has entered the water, it should be dealt with urgently without delaying the time;
2. Organize personnel to dry the LED display screen body with water;
3. Do not put the LED display screen that has entered the water into the air box, it is easy to suffocate the LED lights;
4. When water enters the warehouse, the air box may be flooded. All air boxes should be exposed to the sun to prevent the water from volatilizing into the LED display screen after packing;
5. Failure to deal with all water-infused LED displays in time may affect the stability of the screen to a greater or lesser extent. During the emergency treatment process, there may be constant dead lights after the screen is powered on, which requires manufacturers keep an eye on it at all times;
6. All the LED display screens that enter the water are in the air box. After more than 72 hours, the screen is basically not worth repairing, and it needs to be handled with care.
To sum up, in the face of the treatment of water entering the display screen, the word “as soon as possible” is most needed. Use the shortest time and the most effective method to deal with it. The longer the time is dragged, the greater the loss will be.