Standardized steps for maintenance of LED display
LED displays are high-tech electronic products, and the production cost is quite expensive. Because the LED display screen will cause various failures due to factors such as pollution, loosening, vibration, heat and environmental temperature changes during use, which will affect the normal use of the display screen and even cause serious accidents. Therefore, the maintenance of the display screen has become an important work content. Then Shijue Guangxu will explain to you what are the steps of maintenance and maintenance of outdoor LED display.
1. To carry out regular security inspections
For general indoot LED display security inspections, a “monthly inspection system” is adopted, while a “weekly inspection system” is used for large LED displays.
(1) Regular on-site inspection by technicians once a month to inspect and maintain the system.
(2) For outdoor display screens, damages caused by natural factors such as wind, rain, thunder and electricity are not covered by the warranty. The owner needs to apply for insurance to the insurance company, and the insurance company will pay for it.
(3) During the maintenance service period, the maintenance problem shall be solved within 8 hours of general failure, and the major accident shall not exceed 24 hours. If the maintenance needs to replace the module and other accessories, it should not exceed 24 hours. After the repair is completed, the service will ensure that the large screen does not have faults above the module level (such as module color cast, module black, one column is not bright, etc.), and it can be played normally.
(4) The security of major events, the company’s technical personnel guide and ensure the smooth development of on-site events.
2. Clean up the display
For display screens with lower protection levels, especially outdoor screens, dust in the air can easily enter the device through the ventilation holes, which will accelerate the wear and even damage of fans and other equipment. Dust may also fall on the surface of the internal control devices of the display screen, reducing the thermal conductivity and insulation performance. In wet weather, the dust absorbs moisture in the air and will cause a short circuit; it will also cause mildew on the PCB board and electronic components for a long time, resulting in equipment damage. The technical performance is degraded and malfunctions occur. Therefore, the cleaning of the display screen may seem simple, but it is actually a very important step in the maintenance work.
3. Regularly carry out the fastening work of the display connector
The LED display screen is a high-power-consuming equipment. After running for a period of time, due to multiple starts and stops and running, the terminals of the power supply part will be loose due to cold and heat, and the contact is not firm, forming a virtual connection. In severe cases, it will heat up, even Ignite the plastic components next to it. The signal terminals will also become loose due to changes in ambient temperature and heat, and moisture erosion will lead to poor contact and subsequent equipment failure. Therefore, the connectors of the LED display must be regularly tightened. When adjusting the fasteners, the force should be even and appropriate to ensure firmness and effectiveness.
4. Regularly clean the surface of the display screen
LED display cleaning is a high-altitude operation, and a professional cleaning team is required. The cleaning operation adopts the method of high-altitude hanging rope (commonly known as spider man) or the use of hanging fence, equipped with professional cleaning equipment. Complete the cleaning of the display screen under the premise of and the mask. There are two points to pay attention to when preparing for cleaning: 1. Before cleaning, you need to unplug the power cord. 2. The choice of cleaning liquid, the cleaning liquid generally includes electrolyte, high-purity distilled water, antistatic liquid, etc., to choose good quality, in order to effectively clean the dust and other stains on the screen.
The specific cleaning and maintenance is divided into three steps:
1, Vacuuming. Suction and sweep the dirt and dust on the surface of the display mask first.
2, Wet cleaning. Be careful not to spray the lotion directly on the screen, but to spray a little cleaning liquid on the cleaning cloth, and then gently wipe in the same direction. You can also use the soft brush on the vacuum cleaner to brush the lamp mask to remove the dirt.
3, drying. Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the water marks left by wet cleaning to ensure that the display mask is clean and dust-free.