Precautions for installing outdoor LED display
1. Select industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the LED display spool chip from being unable to start due to the low temperature in winter.
2. In order to ensure long-distance visibility in the case of strong ambient light, ultra-bright LED lamp beads must be selected.
3. The appearance of the display medium is exquisite and beautiful, sturdy and durable, and has the characteristics of “five preventions” of direct sunlight, dustproof, waterproof, high temperature resistance, and circuit short circuit prevention.
4. The screen body and the junction of the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof; the screen body must have good drainage measures, so that the water can be discharged smoothly once it occurs.
5. Install lightning protection devices on display screens and buildings. The main body and shell of the LED electronic display screen are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning can be discharged in time.
6. Install ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃. An axial flow fan is installed on the back of the screen to discharge heat and prolong the life of the four-way LED display.