LED display use precautions and daily maintenance common sense
The popularity of outdoor digital advertising has led to the rapid expansion of the market size of outdoor LED displays, and the rapid rise of small-pitch LEDs has led to the rapid expansion of the indoor application market of LED displays. The scope of application is greatly expanded. For the general public, what problems should be paid attention to in daily use to ensure the efficient application of LED displays. This article will briefly introduce the precautions for the use of LED displays and common sense of daily maintenance.
1. Precautions for switching led display
1. Switch sequence: when opening the screen: turn on first, then turn on the screen. When the screen is turned off: Turn off the screen first, then turn off the screen. (Turn off the computer first without turning off the display screen, which will cause the screen to appear bright spots, burn the lamp, and have serious consequences.)
2. When switching on and off the led display, the interval should be greater than 5 minutes.
3. After the computer enters the engineering control software, the screen can be powered on.
4. Avoid turning on the screen when the screen is completely white, because the inrush current of the system is the largest at this time.
5. Avoid turning on the screen in a runaway state, because the inrush current of the system is the largest at this time. A computer does not enter the control software and other programs; B computer is not powered on; C control part of the power is not turned on.
6. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, you should be careful not to open the screen for a long time.
7. When a part of the LED display body appears very bright, you should pay attention to closing the screen in time. In this state, it is not advisable to open the screen for a long time.
8. The power switch of the display screen often trips, and the screen body should be checked or the power switch should be replaced in time.
9. Regularly check the tightness of the hitch. If there is any looseness, pay attention to timely adjustment, re-reinforce or update the hanger.
10. According to the environment of the display body and the control part, avoid insect bites, and place anti-rat medicine if necessary.
2. Notes on changes and changes in the control part
1. The power lines of the computer and the control part should not be reversely connected to zero and fire, and should be connected in strict accordance with the original position. If there are peripherals, after connecting, you should test whether the case is live.
2. When moving control equipment such as a computer, check whether the connecting wire and control board are loose before powering on.
3. The position and length of communication lines and flat connecting lines cannot be changed at will.
4. After moving, if any abnormality such as short circuit, tripping, burning wire, and smoke is found, the power-on test should not be repeated, and the problem should be found in time.