LED display control software operation method
As the application of LED technology becomes more and more extensive, more and more people use LED display. In order to facilitate more LED display users to better learn and use LED display control software.
The operating steps of the LED display control software are as follows:
1. Set the screen parameters in the LED display control software
For customers who use the LED control card for the first time, please use the “LED bar screen control software” to set through the RS232 cross-over serial cable; for the notebook, please use the USB to 232 cable.
After the software runs, it will automatically “find the display screen”. If the automatic search fails for many times, please check whether the serial cable is “crossover cable”, whether it is plugged in properly, and whether the control card is working normally.
Note: It is strictly forbidden to plug in the serial port cable when the power is on. Please turn off the power first, and then plug in the cable.
The password of the control card is “168”, and the screen displays “No information at present” after the screen parameters are set correctly.
For example: if it is an outdoor P10 single red screen, the interface is 12 interfaces:
Display parameters are: Data polarity: low OE polarity: high Scan mode: 1/4 scan, default 4.1 scan mode
2. Edit the program in the LED display control software
After setting the screen parameters on the display screen, you can directly click the toolbar icon to add programs. E.g:
1) Subtitled programs
In the hypertext RTF file program, the RTF hypertext can set the font, size, and different colors for each character, and can keep the hypertext file of the program separately for later recovery. All languages supported by the Windows system (such as Korean, Arabic, etc.) can be input, and each character in the hypertext can be individually set to color, size, and font. Select the font with “@” in the font column to set the font display of the couplet screen.
2) Time-based programs, digital real-time clock (multiple common modes are optional).
3) Countdown program, the maximum time is 9999 days.
4) Picture programs, support various picture formats such as bmp and jpeg.
5) Form program, supports electronic form.
6) Animation programs, support gif and other formats.
7) Temperature and humidity programs, support temperature and humidity functions.
6) Text programs, support input of Simplified, Traditional, English and other fonts.
3. Send the program in the LED display control software
When the added programs are all edited, click “Send All”, and after the program is sent successfully, the screen can display the program.