Large hotel full color LED display matters needing attention
At present, more and more full-color LED screens are entering the room, especially large hotels are favored by advertisers. So what are the requirements for the selection of hotel indoor full-color LED display? Let’s take a look.
Generally, the area is larger than 5m2, and indoor LED display will be used. Its advantages are high brightness and no seams, but the disadvantage is that the pixel particles are thicker and the definition is lower. At present, the highest density of commercial indoor full-color LED displays is P3, with a dot pitch of 3mm. At present, Lianchengfa Group can achieve 1.8mm.
When choosing an indoor full-color LED display, the following aspects are mainly considered.
1. Real and virtual pixels. Like the outdoor full-color LED display, the number of pixels of the indoor full-color screen is also divided into two types: real pixels and virtual pixels.
2. Die. As with the outdoor full-color display, it is generally recommended that the blue tube and green tube of the indoor full-color screen use the die of Silan Mingxin, and the red tube should use the die of Guanglei or Guangjia. High-end products are recommended to use Japanese Nichia and American CREE tube cores.
3. Package form. The LED surface forms of the indoor full-color LED display include single lamp, sub-surface mount, three-in-one surface mount and three-in-one surface mount, and the appearance is different. The advantages of surface mount packaging are large viewing angle, good luminous consistency, and easy automatic welding and processing. It is the mainstream product of full-color LED screens, but the price is relatively high now; the viewing angle of a single lamp is relatively small, the brightness is slightly higher, and the price is lower. Subsurface stickers are actually a type of single lamp. Both single lamp and sub-surface sticker are relatively cheap and are a transitional product.
4. Density. Due to the large heat generation of indoor full-color LED chips and the high density of control circuits, the point density of commercial full-color screens cannot be made very high, mainly P4, P5, P6, P7.62, P8, P10, etc. several.
5. Drive mode. The driving method of indoor full-color LED display is constant current driving, and adopts dynamic scanning method (mainly 1/4, 1/8 and other scanning methods). In the case of the same die, there are more circuits for 1/4 scanning, and the brightness is also higher.
The above are the matters needing attention in the selection of hotel LED display. Other factors that affect the purchase: The price of the LED display screen is related to the area of the screen body, and it is also related to the display model, etc.; the reputation of the manufacturer and the strength of the brand are also important reference factors.