How to repair the transparent LED display screen?
After the transparent LED display has been used for a long time, the product needs to be regularly maintained. How to repair the transparent LED screen? Need to look at the specific situation to make a judgment, the relevant experience shared below:
1. Transparent screen and black screen do not work
(1) Confirm whether the control box is powered on (the PWR red indicator is always on), and the signal output is normal (the RUN green indicator is flashing);
(2) Whether the LED transparent screen has been powered on normally, the screen will flash once when the power is turned on or off, and then the screen will return to black;
(3) If the above two checks are correct, please confirm whether the network cable has been plugged in and the contact is good. You can use a network cable tester to test whether the network cable is normal.
2. The screen display is not comprehensive
(1) Please confirm whether the program content is produced according to the resolution of the transparent screen.
(2) Please confirm that the resolution of the video processor is the same as that of the screen.
3. One or more light bars in a module or the entire module does not work properly
First confirm the location of the fault phenomenon (use visual inspection to confirm the location of the faulty module, and make a simple mark), and then replace the faulty module correspondingly. The specific method of replacing the module is as follows:
(1) Cut off all the power supply of the screen body; open the cover plate behind the screen body, and unplug the power cord and signal line on the module;
(2) Remove the fixing screws on the left and right of the module;
(3) Remove the faulty module and pack it;
(4) Install the corresponding new module, tighten the screws of the fixed module and insert the power cord and signal line;
(5) Whether the power-on test screen is normal.