Full-color LED display system protection measures
In the design of the full-color LED display, we should fully consider the use factors of the display environment to ensure the long-term and stable use of the display, so we must consider the following measures:
1. Anti-high temperature measures for full-color LED display:
The anti-high temperature work of the full-color LED display mainly improves the thermal stability of the circuit system itself, and measures the heat dissipation of the screen from two aspects:
1) Minimize the power loss of the circuit system and reduce the self-heating of the system;
2) Mandatory cooling measures.
2. Measures against dust, moisture and salt spray for the full-color LED display:
1) The screen body adopts a fully enclosed structure to prevent moisture from entering the interior of the screen body;
2) The circuit board is made of high-quality multi-layer copper foil glass laminate;
3) The components are welded by wave soldering to ensure the welding quality, avoid virtual welding, improve reliability, and also prevent the influence of moisture, cold, dust and salt spray on the operation of the screen;
4) Selection of connecting wires: Fully considering the characteristics of harsh environment work, high-quality heat-resistant PVC insulated installation wires are used.
3. Fire prevention measures for full-color LED display:
1) The full-color LED display material itself has good fire performance, and a fire alarm will be installed in the design;
2) The interior of the screen is designed and constructed in strict accordance with relevant national standards to prevent potential safety hazards.
4. Lightning protection measures for full-color LED display:
Set up lightning rods for lightning protection.
The role of setting the safety ground wire is:
1) The device is inductively charged without causing electric shock;
2) When the insulation is damaged, prevent personal accidents.
At the same time, the screen body of the full-color LED display screen should not be suspended (such as transformer isolation) measures, because the suspended ground is likely to cause the risk of electric shock.